BAY6 Propagation Tents
BAY6 PROPAGATION GROW TENTS
Introducing the new ‘Dual Use’ propagation tents by BAY6, one of, if not the best way to create the perfect environment for rooting cuttings, germinating seeds or keeping mother plants alive and healthy as they will house a T5, a CFL or a low wattage LED propagation light with no problems or issues.
Using the same tried and tested materials from the original BAY6 Grow Tents, they are 100% lightproof, waterproof complete with strong and robust SBS style zips. The interior offers up to 95% reflectivity being silver Mylar lined which provides complete light coverage that eliminates unwanted hotspots.
But that’s not all as these Dual-Use grow tents are exactly that, as depending on space, or needs, they can be used vertically or horizontally, the choice is entirely yours.
For example, you might only be using a BAY6 Propagation Tent to keep a mother plant alive, so using it vertically would be the perfect solution. If however, you’re rooting out multiple cuttings, using it horizontally gives a bigger floor area for a greater number of plants and allows the light to get closer to the plants, without having to use rope ratchets or extend light hangers fully.
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Highly reflective Mylar interior
- Ideal for propagation or keeping mother plants alive
- Perfect for use with T5, CFL or low wattage LED propagation lights
- Strong and durable poles, corners, zips and outer canvas
- 90cm x 60cm x 60cm (vertical) / 60cm x 90cm x 60cm (horizontal)
- 75cm x 75cm x 130cm (vertical) / 75cm x 130cm x 75cm (horizontal)
- 90cm x 60cm x 90cm (vertical) / 90cm x 90cm x 60cm (horizontal)
So if you’re looking for a small, compact tent for propagation or keeping mother plants alive that won’t break the bank, take a look at the BAY6 Dual-Use Propagation Tents.