Gavita Pro E-Series 1000w DE
GAVITA PRO E-SERIES
The Gavita Pro E-Series takes what Gavita learnt from the Pro Classic, but with improvements meaning the best of indoor hydroponic lighting just got even better!
Like the Pro Classic, the Pro E-Series is also a 3 in 1 lighting system that combines an electronic ballast, reflector and lamp in one stylish, yet practical unit. However the major difference is the Pro E-Series can be connected to the Gavita Master Controller, which gives full, automated control making it the light of choice for the ultimate in climate controlled grow rooms.
The Gavita Pro E-Series runs the high frequency 400v horticultural grow lamps, which can increase output by an impressive 10-25% over more traditional HPS lamps from a standard 230v UK power socket. The 400v lamps also have a life span of 5000 hours and maintain 95% of light output, even after 12 months of constant use.
The electronic ballast, due to being mounted next to the lamp, reduces electromagnetic interference (EMI), it also runs silent, is cool to the touch and a solid state unit with no moving parts. The Gore-Tex ventilation plug not only allows the ballast to breath, it also keeps out any unwanted moisture, helping to prolong its life.
Featuring the impressive Gavita HortiStar HR 96 Reflector, which offers 96% reflectivity, the Pro E-Series also has a controllable output, allow the light to be dimmed or boosted, depending on the plants requirements, or if changes in the grow room environment are experienced.
One of the biggest introductions to the Gavita Pro E-Series is the 6/750w model. This fills the void between the 600w Single Ended (SE) lamp and the 1000w Double Ended (DE) lamp. The 6/750w runs as efficient at 600w as it does at 750w, the lamp can also be boosted to 825w which will use approximately 20% less power than an equivalent air-cooled 1000w lamp, but giving a similar output.
Available in 600w, which uses a Single Ended (SE) lamp, as well as 6/750w and 1000w, which both use the Double Ended (DE) lamp.
- Uses dedicated 400v horticulture grow lamps
- Runs from a 230v UK mains socket
- Silent operation with minimal heat dissipation
- Produces up to 8% more useable light
- Can help improve yields up to 10%
- 5000 hours grow lamp life expectancy
- Dim and boost capability
- Soft dim that dims the light slowly to eliminate stress
- Vega aluminium HortiStar reflector with 96% reflectivity
- Red LED status indicator
- UV resistant rubber wiring
- Sealed, solid state ballast with Gore-Tex ventilation plug
- 3 year warranty
The 3 different lights will also illuminate the following grow room sizes:
- 600w - 1 square meters with 1000 μmol m-2 s-1
- 750w - 1.5 square meters with 1000 μmol m-2 s-1
- 1000w – 2 square meters with 1000 μmol m-2 s-1