IWS AutoDrain System
IWS AUTODRAIN SYSTEM
Do you grow in soil or coco and hand feed your plants? Do you tire of having to wait to remove any run off, as leaving plants sat in water can introduce all manner of issues, including reduced oxygen levels to the roots and Pythium? Do you also have problems removing any run off when using a scrog or tying plants down meaning they simply cannot be moved?
Then the IWS AutoDrain could very well be the product for you! Rather than using a standard saucer or tray, plant pots (up to 35cm) sit in their own AutoDrain which then allows any run off to be removed quickly and efficiently. This means plants, or more importantly roots, aren’t sat in water, the medium isn’t getting overly saturated, nutrient uptake is also improved, and the risk of rot root is vastly reduced.
IWS AutoDrain’s are available individually, but for ultimate hand feeding control, upgrade to the 6 Pot System which comes complete with a Control Unit (brain) that collects the run off, then pumps it either to waste, via a drain, or can be collected in a water tank to be used again.
- For hand watering grow techniques in soil or coco
- Suitable for round/square/air pots & fabric pouches up to 35cm
- Easily extended to be used with as many pots as required
- Helps improve nutrient uptake
- Reduces the risk of root rot/pythium
- Excess solution can be run to waste or recirculated