Kaizen Carbon Filter 315/1000 12"
KAIZEN CARBON FILTER
The Kaizen Filters are made with Australian virgin mined RC- 412 carbon the market leader in carbon for the hydroponic market. They give a carbon purity of around 90% - some of the purest available today!
The aluminium used for the top and bottom of the Kaizen carbon filters give a lightweight build, making it easy to hang in the grow room. A coned base plate gives increased air flow.
- Granular carbon for high surface area but with superior compaction qualities, leaving less air space for odours to escape.
- Ash content of between 7 and 13% gives the filter excellent odour absorption qualities
- Moisture content of less than 2% increasing the life span of the filter.
- Filter bed thickness of 38mm
- Extra replacement filter sleeve.
- Designed to last for up to 2 years
- Superior air flow due to the increased amount of vent holes per square inch.
For great prices without compromising on quality, give the Kaizen Carbon Filters a try. They are perfect for your indoor hydroponic garden and you can choose the perfect size for your grow space.
The Kaizen filters come in the following sizes and airflow rates:
- 100/300 - 350m3/hr
- 125/300 - 430m3/hr
- 150/300 - 470m3/hr
- 150/600 - 900m3/hr
- 200/600 - 1125m3/hr
- 200/1000 - 1600m3/hr
- 250/600 - 1320m3/hr
- 250/1000 - 1980m3/hr
- 315/600 - 2440m3/hr
- 315/1000 - 3280m3/hr
To complete your grow room extraction, along with the filter, you’ll also need a good quality fan, a sufficient length of ducting, jubilee clips to fit the ducting and rope ratchets or chain to hang your fan and filter set up.
In the event of stock shortages, alternative brands matching the same specs will be provided.
Due to its size, this product will be sent on a palette.
|Extraction Rate||Over 2999m3/h|