MABO Fire Extinguisher
MABO FIRE EXTINGUISHER
The MABO Fire Extinguisher is a revolutionary product, recognising when temperatures get too high and working to quickly get rid of any fires. Fire safety is important, and this extinguisher stands out because it is self-activating, and does not need an operator like regular fire extinguishers you may have seen.
Once the temperature hits 84°C, the liquid inside will atomise, causing the outside casing to burst open. The solution is scattered over a large area (with one extinguisher covering around 12-16 square metres), and will instantly smother the fire and reduce smoke. The solution will remain on the surfaces as a coating, preventing any chances of re-ignition, giving peace of mind that your rooms are protected when no one is home.
The MABO Fire Extinguisher is quite small in size and comes with a bracket, so you can simply fit it and forget about it, knowing that the automation will ensure protection from fires. The extinguisher covers Class A, B and C fires, and isn’t a hazard around live electricity. This product has been tested and approved through EC standards 67/548/EEC.
Ensure you read the instructions and place the extinguisher in a suitable spot – preferably above the area most at risk of fire. This extinguisher comes with a 10-year shelf life, and even more so it comes with the peace of mind that your grow room and buildings are safe when you are not there.
- Does not need an operator like regular fire extinguishers
- This unique patented formula becomes a gas immediately after activation, meaning it will react with the burning material very quickly once released. This gas is completely harmless to humans, animals and the environment and also won’t damage your materials, equipment or plants.
- It has been tested and approved through EC standards 67/548/EEC.
- Safe for use on wood, paper, textiles and flammable liquid, gaseous or electrical fires.
- It comes with a 10-year shelf life.