Maxibright 315w Digital Ballast
MAXIBRIGHT 315W DIGITAL BALLAST
The Maxibright Daylight 315w Digital Ballast completes the Maxibright lighting system. The soft-start technology featured allows the lamp to start up gently and on a lower current to avoid any electrical tripping. This, in effect, helps to extend the lifetime of bulbs and gives you a longer lasting piece of kit.
In addition to this, the digital ballast also includes end-of-lamp-life detection, short-circuit and thermal protection, auto-reset and dynamic frequency control. All these safety features keep the ballast working perfectly without issue, and you can be sure to get the most out of it.
An added bonus is that the ballast is lightweight and runs silently, so no annoying buzzing to contend with!
Note that the wattage of your ballast must match the wattage of the lamp that you are using, otherwise you could cause damage to the equipment. Never cover the ballast, and ensure it is placed in a well-ventilated area on a hard, flat surface.
- Specifically designed to run DAYLIGHT 315W CMH lamps at optimal performance.
- Low frequency squarewave ballast – accept no imitations!
- Small, lightweight and silent running.
- Soft start technology prolongs lamp-life, giving you the most from your lamps.
- End of lamp-life detection avoids any interruptions to your regular light programme.
- Short circuit protection: fail-safe for your protection.
Read on our blog: Magnetic Vs Digital Ballast: Which One Would You Choose?