Monster Bloom 130g
GROTEK MONSTER BLOOM
Grotek Monster Bloom supports plants during the middle stages of flower development. A high concentration of phosphorous encourages blooming and plays an important role in plant metabolism, whilst the potassium in the formula improves the fruit quality, bloom and assists with starch production within the plant.
As Monster Bloom is highly concentrated, it should be phased out before the last two weeks of flowering. This ensures that the plant has the opportunity to digest all the power locked within Monster Bloom, resulting in a flavourful and abundant crop. Monster Bloom is a supplement and should be used as part of a complete fertiliser program.
- High concentration of phosphorous.
- Improves bloom and fruit quality.
- Assists with starch production.
- Can be used with soil, coco and hydro systems.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Apply when buds are forming and continue using throughout the blooming cycle. Discontinue using 1-2 weeks before harvesting crops.
- Hydroponics: Use 6g per 19L of nutrient solution. Add to every nutrient solution.
- Soil/Soilless: Use 6g per 19L of water. Use every time you fertilise.