Perlagro Light Mix 50L
PERLAGRO LIGHT MIX 50L
Light Mix is an organic mixing substrate that is a spongy, airy and perfect medium for crop development. It has a high capacity for rehydration while draining homogeneously to optimize irrigation and added nutrients. It is a very useful product for inexperienced growers, since it allows you to add nutrients without fear of fertilizing above the desired levels. It allows the grower to have total control since at any time they can provide the nutrients they want with immediate effect on the crop. It contains trichoderma in large quantity. Suitable for medicinal cultivation.
- A mixture of fine sphagnum mobs (blonde and black)
- Coconut Peat
- It is a useful substrate for indoor and outdoor crops.
- It is suitable for germination, pot cultivation, soil cultivation and cutting.
Measurement parameters at the time of packaging:
- pH = 5.5-6.5
- EC (at the time of packaging) = 0.30-0.80 mS / cm
- Direct cultivation is advised in it, it is not necessary to mix it with other mobs or earth.
- It is necessary to add nutrients to achieve optimal results at each stage of the crop.
- It is suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation.
- It is advisable to space the irrigation so as not to accumulate excess moisture.
- As it is a very spongy and oxygenated substrate after the first irrigations, it is advisable to refill the pot to the desired level since it is possible that the weight of the irrigation water has compressed the medium.
- Suitable for medicinal cultivation.