Photobio Par Light Meter
PHOTOBIO PAR LIGHT METER
The Phantom PHOTOBIO Advanced PAR Meter is a reliable tool that accurately measures the light emitted by any source used in horticultural settings. By using this device, you can easily monitor the light levels in your grow room and make necessary adjustments to ensure that each plant receives the ideal amount of light.
To measure PAR (400-700 nm) within a range of 0 to 3999 mmol/m2/s, use the Meter. For optimal photosynthesis, aim for a level of 1000 mmol/m2/s. Ensuring this minimum level is reached throughout your grow room will result in an even canopy and higher yield.
- Compact Main Unit
- Remote Sensor
- Two Connection Cables (short-coiled & 12′ long-straight)
- AAA Batteries x2
- Protective Carrying Case
- Compact, portable meter with highly accurate quantum sensor
- Simple to use, with storage of up to 99 readings
- Ideal for grow tents, greenhouses and commercial grow applications
- Compatible with LED, HPS (High-Pressure Sodium) and CMH (Ceramic Metal Halide) grow lights
|Measurement Range||0-3999 mmol/m2/s|
|Wavelength||400 – 700nm ±10nm|
|Power Requirements||2 x AAA Batteries|