Plagron Bat Guano - 1L
PLAGRON BAT GUANO
Plagron Bat Guano is a classic and much-admired natural fertiliser and growth booster for mixing with the soil or adding as a tea. It promotes healthy growth, substantial yields and ensures an excellent taste and smell in your produce.
Bat Guano, made from pure bat manure, is one of the richest sources of phosphorus for organic gardeners. The NPK ratio stands at 3-15-4 with 3% organic Nitrogen, 15% water-insoluble phosphorus pentoxide and 4% water-soluble potassium oxide.
Simply place the Guano on top of the pot, where the soil has been exhausted, and water as usual. If you use a Hydroponic system, make a ‘tea’ instead and use the resulting brew in place of your usual nutrient.
- Encourages healthy roots and flowering
- Environmentally friendly
- Completely organic formula
- Rejuvenates exhausted soil
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Outside: 20 litres of Bat Guano per 100 m2.
- Potting soil: 30 litres of Bat Guano per 1,000 litres of potting soil.
- To use in a hydroponics system as a tea, soak the Guano in water for a period of at least 12 hours and then strain using a muslin cloth to filter out any particles.