ProActive Self Defence - 1L
PROACTIVE SELF DEFENCE - 1L
Proactive Self Defence is a prevention, not a cure, by using a unique selection of enzymes that are absorbed by the root zone to fight off the first signs of disease. This prevention allows plants to grow healthy and strong, and at harvest, fruits will not only be a greater quality, yields will also be improved.
The abundance of quality fruits when using Proactive Self Defence is due to the greater production of peroxidases, which also thickens cell walls, increases leaf density and can also aid the prevention of any spores forming on the plants leaves and flowers.
Self Defence by Proactive should not just be used when signs of stresses and diseases appear, it should be used during vegetative growth and flowering to stop these issues forming in the first place due to the patented extraction and concentration process of the enzymes used.
- To be used as a prevention, not a cure from grow room diseases
- Contains a unique selection of enzymes
- Improves quality and quantity of crops
- Thickens cell walls and increases leaf density
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- 0.25ml per litre during vegetative growth and 0.5ml per litre during bloom.