Purolyt Disinfectant Concentrate 1L
PUROLYT DISINFECTANT CONCENTRATE 1L
Purolyt is a disinfectant concentrate which is used in professional hygiene management for disinfection of surfaces, equipment/tools, water/liquids and air.
Purolyt is produced resource-friendly in an electrochemical process from water + salt + electricity. Nothing else!
Purolyt’s principle of operation is similar to the way the human body fights off bacteria and viruses. When the immune system detects a threat, white blood cells are activated which create an antimicrobial substance called hypochlorous acid (HOCL). HOCL is also the active ingredient in Purolyt. It is scientifically proven that HOCL has extremely efficient disinfecting properties Purolyt effectively destroys bacteria, fungi, viruses and algae and successfully prevents the emergence of biofilms in irrigation systems.
- Creates safe conditions for a constant and successful production
- Downtimes and losses can be minimized
- Working time and effort are saved
- It does not form harmful residues as the active ingredients degrade back into water and traces of salt
- Due to its mechanism of action microorganisms cannot develop resistances
- FREE from additives like tensides, phosphates, formaldehydes, alcohols, silver ions, fragrances or colorants
- Effectively destroys harmful bacteria, fungi and algae, For example:
Escherichia coli - Salmonella Typhimurium - Staphylococcus aureus - Pythium spp. / Phytophthora spp. (Root Rot) - Botrytis cinerea (Gray Mold) - Peronosporaceae (Downy Mildew) - Erysiphaceae (Powdery Mildew)
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Suitable application methods for Purolyt Disinfectant Concentrate are spraying, fogging, wiping and immersing, depending on what you wish to disinfect. To disinfect water, Purolyt Disinfectant Concentrate can be added directly.
- Direct addition: To disinfect raw water, Purolyt can be added directly to the water you wish to disinfect
- Immersion: Any parts with a complex geometry and/or cavities can be immersed in a diluted solution of Purolyt. Tubes and hoses may be flushed with Purolyt solution. Please respect the necessary exposure time
- Fogging: Cold fogging allows for a uniform droplet size as well as for an optimal distribution of the aerosol. This is particularly suitable for disinfecting air in spacious rooms. It is important to ensure that the surfaces you wish to disinfect are completely wetted
- Spraying: This can be employed anywhere where wiping proves impracticable for disinfecting surfaces, e.g. in the case of surfaces with poor accessibility. For spraying, regular commercially available pressure sprayers may be used. It is important to ensure that the surfaces you wish to disinfect are completely wetted
- Wiping: This is primarily used for disinfecting surfaces. We recommend to uniformly spray the surfaces and to wipe them subsequently. It is important to ensure that the surfaces you wish to disinfect are completely wetted. Please respect the necessary exposure time.