Silver Bullet Roots - 5L
SILVER BULLET ROOTS
Silver Bullet Roots is an active hydro system disinfectant that beats all others. Specifically designed to actively fight and prevent diseases and give a healthy plant with white roots.
This formula will destroy 99.99% of all root rot problems, including Pythium, botrytis, powdery mildew and fusarium. As well as keeping your root zone healthy and free of diseases, plenty of oxygen will support root growth by improving nutrient uptake.
The ionic silver is drawn to the negative charge of bacterium, and once it locks on all protective barriers are broken, allowing the hydrogen peroxide to get in and destroy the bacteria.
Once the bacteria is killed, the charge disappears and the silver can then move onto the next negative charge it finds. As this is happening, the silver helps to re-stabilise the hydrogen peroxide molecules so the product lasts longer. It can stay active in tanks for up to 5 weeks – much better than regular hydrogen peroxide products!
Chemical reactions help to whiten your plant’s roots, removing biofilm and keeping the environment sterile. This non-toxic, non-corrosive, chlorine-free and pH neutral formula is, as you can tell, completely safe to use. It’s even used to clean drinking water in some places!
- Kills 99.99% of mould, root disease, bacteria and biofilm
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, chlorine-free and pH-neutral
- Promotes oxygen around the roots
- Stays active in your tank for up to 5 weeks
- Prevents spread of disease
- EPA and FDA approved
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Cuttings/Seedlings: Dilute at 2ml/10L if no disease present, dilute at 4ml/10L if there has been disease.
- As a preventative: Use every 1-2 weeks at 4ml/10L for young plants, or 6ml/10L for established plants.
- For diseased plants: Dilute at 8ml/10L then repeat after 5 days before reverting back to preventative dose.
- To flush or wash equipment: Dilute at 2ml/1L, flushing the pipe with clean water afterwards.
If using a boost product alongside Silver Bullet, such as Sumo Boost or Canna Boost Accelerator, although plants will still benefit from it, the effectiveness will be vastly reduced. Likewise if using an enzyme based product, Silver Bullet will cancel these out, making them ineffective, with the exception of Hygrozyme which can still be used with no negative effect.