The Uvonair odour eliminating units productively generates Ozone (03) which is one of nature's most practical oxidising agents to date. These astonishing units re-shape the molecular structure of uninvited micro-organisms to banish unwanted lasting odours, whilst effectively tackling and destroying threatening mould, mildew and aggressive bacteria for a precise, fresh, clean Indoor Hydroponic arrangement.
The Uvonair Ozone Generators use an Ultra Violet bulb to create Ozone which is then distributed by the internal fan to neutralise Odours and create an infection free Grow Room environment a must have for any professional Indoor gardener.
The Uvonair Generator produces the following amounts of ozone:
- Uvonair 1000: 7.2mg of ozone per hour
- Uvonair 3000: 29mg of ozone per hour
- Uvonair 5000: 47mg of ozone per hour
Key benefits if the Uvonair Ozone Generators include:
- Are silent running,
- Doesn’t just mask Odours like any air freshener they neutralise odours efficiently,
- Creates the optimum Grow Room environment,
- Destroys unwanted mould, mildew and bacteria for a safe and clean Growing space,
- Come in various sizes for rooms varying in size from 30m3 to 150m3
- Professional quality,
- Incredibly effective and reliable.
The Uvonair module when used correctly should be mounted in the highest location manageable for optimum production. Since Ozone is considerably more substantial in weight than Oxygen it is ideal to place the Uvonair Ozone Generators high up so when the internal fan is distributing the Ozone from the Ultra Violet bulb the Ozone will naturally fall neutralising any unnecessary odour particles, mould, mildew and bacteria gathered inside the Grow Room, resulting in a purer, cleaner environment for your indoor plants.
Immoderate amounts of Ozone can be damaging to humans and animals if not used correctly. Holland Hydroponics enormously recommend using the Uvonair units with a reliable timer, to ensure the Ozone is not being distributed for lengthier periods of time than necessary.
Do not use for prolonged periods of time in enclosed spaces