VitaLink Buddy - 1L
VitaLink Buddy is a low concentrate phosphorus and potassium (PK) flowering supplement, Buddy has a PK ratio of 3.5 / 6 that’s been specifically developed to use throughout the bloom phase from week 3 through to week 8.
Buddy also contains additional magnesium and sulphur, these elements support the phosphorus and potassium to not only enhance the overall health of the plant, but also improve the quality, size and abundance of fruits and flowers, meaning final yields will not only be greater, but also of a higher quality.
To really push your final yields, VitaLink state that if you want to give your plants an additional boost during the peak flowering period, they recommend to stop using Buddy during weeks 5 & 6, switch to VitaLink’s new PK 13/14 supplement, then go back to using Buddy until the final week of flowering until flush.
- PK supplement to be used throughout flowering
- Improves overall health and quality of your plants
- Enhances the quality and size of fruits and flowers
- Recommended to be used with VitaLink PK 13/14 supplement
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Week 3-5: 0.5ml per litre Week 5-8: 1ml per litre