COOL TUBE 5"/125MM REFLECTOR
Cooltubes are a cost effective and efficient way to run air-cooled lighting in your grow room and are often the reflector of choice for those working to a budget.
Featuring a 5”/125mm inline glass tube, ducting is then secured to either end allowing air to be passed over the grow lamp and then out via the extraction fan. The advantages of using a Cooltube is the grow lamp will run cooler compared to a standard reflector, meaning it can be placed closer to the top of the plants canopy, but also immediately extracts any unwanted heat out of the grow room before it has time to build up and raise the overall temperature.
The Cooltube also comes with an additional clip on reflector, which is fitted using 2 small bolts on top of the unit, which improves overall reflectivity meaning the light will be projected back down to the plants canopy, rather than being wasted. Cooltubes can also be daisy chained together and connected to just one extraction for multi light set-ups.
- For use with 5”/125mm extraction fans and ducting
- Cools the overall running temperature of grow lamps
- Allows the light to be placed closer to the top of the plants canopy
- Helps extract unwanted heat from the grow environment
- Multi Cooltubes can be daisy chained together and connected to just 1 extraction fan