FLO-GRO 500 COMPLETE HYDROPONIC SYSTEM
The Flo-Gro 500 hydroponic system is a fantastic setup to grow a small number of plants but help to produce incredible yields. To achieve this it uses dripper rings to irrigate the media, while any excess nutrient solution recirculates back into the reservoir to be reused during the next feed cycle meaning little to no wastage.
When using the Flo-Gro 500 hydroponic grow system, it’s almost impossible to overfeed your plants as the dripper rings release the nutrient solution at a slow pace, while the clay pebbles, which your plants sit in, offer excellent drainage and also help to re-oxygenate the roots, resulting in not only a healthy root zone, but also healthy plants, flowers and fruits.
HOW IT WORKS:
The Flo-Gro's dripper ring feeds your plant(s) at the set times*. Any excess drain back into the reservoir to be dripped over the media at the next feed.
It is almost impossible to overwater in a Flo-Gro because the dripper ring releases solution slowly and the pebbles offer excellent drainage. The speed of the draining through the pebbles provides loads of oxygen to the roots at every feed so your plants have a long healthy life.
- *This product requires a segmental timer to control feed times and duration.
- Ideal for small numbers of plants producing incredible yields
- A dripper system meaning you can never overfeed your plants
- The excess nutrient solution is reused on the next feed cycle
- Promotes a healthy root zone
- Measures 55.5 x 46 x 29cm
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- Emptying tube
- Drip Ring