Bluelab CF Truncheon
BLUELAB CF TRUNCHEON
The World’s favourite conductivity meter. Simply brilliant, brilliantly simple!
It is essential when growing with a hydroponic solution to KNOW what the strength of the solution is before feeding your plants AND while they are growing. If the conductivity reading is too low, your plants may not be getting enough nutrients. If the conductivity reading is too high, plants can dehydrate.
Understanding the conductivity of the nutrient solution takes the guesswork out of feeding plants. It will also save you money! Using the Bluelab Truncheon® Nutrient Meter is the fastest and easiest way to measure the conductivity!
To take a reading of your solution - simply place the probe head into the solution and the reading is indicated by the flashing lights. Calibration of the Truncheon® Nutrient Meter is not required.
The Bluelab French-English Truncheon® Nutrient Meter is available with Canadian-French / English labels and instructions.
Meter length: 40.7cm or 16 1/32 in
- Fully waterproof; splash, submerge or sink - we've got you covered
- Automatically detects liquids and bright LEDS indicate measurement for brilliantly simple functionality
- Robust and reliable construction for long-lasting value
- Long-format design for mixing and measuring nutrient reservoirs simultaneously
- No calibration required and easy to clean and disinfect
- All conductivity scales included – EC, CF, PPM 500 (TDS), PPM 700
- Auto on/off function
- No calibration required
- Daylight readable blue LED’s
- Battery operated – 3 x AA batteries included
- No buttons, switches or knobs
- 5-year warranty
Team up with the Bluelab pH Pen
Cover all the plant health fundamentals
As a grower, your solution’s pH (potential Hydrogen) is the most critical fundamental measurement to track. It plays a crucial role in making nutrients soluble in water so that they can be accessed by your plants.
The Bluelab pH Pen is an affordable and compact handheld solution for measuring pH and temperature on the go.
When you combine this pen with Bluelab’s Truncheon Nutrient Meter, you’ll be able to measure conductivity, temperature and pH, which not only enables you to actively manage your nutrient levels but also ensures that your plants have access to the food they need. Start tracking the fundamentals today.
Read on our blog: Why EC Is Important In Hydroponics