Orca Liquid Mycorrhizae
ORCA LIQUID MYCORRHIZAE
Orca is an all-in-one treatment that protects the root zone with a highly concentrated liquid combining four strains of highly effective endomycorrhizal fungi and 11 strains of highly beneficial bacteria.
Endomycorrhizae are the most effective form of beneficial fungi for a typical indoor garden. This variety penetrates the root cells directly, aiding in a greater level of nutrient uptake through a close symbiotic relationship. The beneficial bacteria work together to create a microbial ecosystem in and on plant roots, enhancing plant growth and vigour and warding off pathogenic bacteria and fungi – creating a natural wall of defence for your plants. This strong culture helps to prevent issues like Pythium ruining your crop.
Orca takes advantage of their growth enhancing and yield-boosting properties, giving you the benefits of a better growth period and end result. The formula is highly concentrated, easy to apply and a little goes a long way.
- Contains mycorrhizal fungi and beneficial bacteria for a natural defence
- Easy to use and apply
- Improves nutrient uptake and plant growth
- Can be used with any medium and system
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Seeds: Use 1-2 drops directly on seed.
- Cuttings: Soak starter cubes in Orca at 1-3ml per 4L or water for up to an hour.
- Hydroponics: Use 5ml per 20L of water every 2 weeks throughout the grow and bloom phase. Stop using 4 weeks before harvest time.
- Soil, Coco and top feeding: Mix 0.25ml per litre of water, watering into existing plants.
- Shake well before each use. Do not use alongside hydrogen peroxide products, such as Liquid Oxygen, as the microbes will be killed off before they have the chance to multiply.