BLUMAT DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEM 170-250L
This handy kit pack contain the Blumat parts you need for the automated watering of individual pots. Ideal for small or large gardens, simply buy the number of kit packs you need for your garden or grow room.
At the heart of this Drip Kit are the Tropf-Blumat sensors, these constantly monitor and replenish the moisture in your soil as and when the plants need it. Blumat sensors do this automatically, maintaining a tight moisture range without allowing a wet-dry cycle, this is hugely beneficial not only to the health of your plants, but also to the microbial life in the soil.
To create an even distribution of water over the soil surface, these kits use the Blumat Distribution Drippers. Set up in a ring around the base of the plant, these drippers extend the watering capacity of Tropf-Blumat sensors on their own, making an even more cost-effective way to use Blumat for your irrigation.
Blumat Drip Kits are perfect for organic growers using living soil.
|Tropf Blumat 130mm
|Tropf Blumat 230mm
|Inline Distribution Dripper
|End Distribution Dripper
|Dripper Support Stake
|Drip Tube 3mm
Other items you may need
- 8mm Supply Tube to connect your water source to your Blumats. (Essential)
- 8mm inline valve, one to turn off the water supply if needed positioned between the first sensor and the reservoir, and one at the end of the line after the last sensor to bleed the system of air or water if required (better than a stop end). (Essential)
- 8mm Fittings such as tee's and elbows for a tidy installation. (Essential)
- Blumat Digital to dial in the moisture level of the soil. (Optional, but highly recommended)
- Blumat Tank Connector (if using a reservoir raised off the floor) and a reservoir.
- Blumat Pressure Reducer (if using outdoors off a garden tap).
- Blumat Pump System (if using a reservoir on the floor, or lower than the pots).