FLEXIMIX ROOTIT 24 TRAY
Root-It Fleximix Plugs are ideal for rooting cuttings and starting seeds, helping to produce more vigorous rooting. Made from organic and natural ingredients, these plugs are fully biodegradable. The rooting-plug acts like a sponge, holding plenty of water without becoming waterlogged – giving them the perfect air-to-water ratio for strong, healthy roots.
- A great alternative to jiffy soil plugs and Rockwool plugs
- Works for cuttings and germinating seeds
- Ready to use
- Maximise your success rate
- Faster more vigorous rooting
- Organic and fully degradable
- Simple to use and easy to pot on
- No mess, no fuss, just excellent results
- Includes 24 rooting sponges
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Place the end of the cutting into one of the rooting plugs. When finished, put the lid on your propagator and move to a mild environment with low-medium light levels for the first few days.
- Keep the rooting plugs moist and mist your cuttings 2-3 times a day.
- After a few days, gradually increase light levels and open up the ventilation slots on the lid of your propagator to reduce humidity.
- When your cuttings have rooted through the plugs, they can then be placed in a large Rockwool cube, soil or a hydroponics system to grow.
- Root-It fleximix plugs can also be used to germinate seeds. Simply drop a seed into the hole in a moist Root-It fleximix plug. As soon as the tap root appears, simply transplant it into the grow-medium of your choice.