KAIZEN CARBON FILTER
The Kaizen Filters are made with Australian virgin mined RC- 412 carbon the market leader in carbon for the hydroponic market. They give a carbon purity of around 90% - some of the purest available today!
The aluminium used for the top and bottom of the Kaizen carbon filters give a lightweight build, making it easy to hang in the grow room. A coned base plate gives increased air flow.
- Granular carbon for high surface area but with superior compaction qualities, leaving less air space for odours to escape.
- Ash content of between 7 and 13% gives the filter excellent odour absorption qualities
- Moisture content of less than 2% increasing the life span of the filter.
- Filter bed thickness of 38mm
- Extra replacement filter sleeve.
- Designed to last for up to 2 years
- Superior air flow due to the increased amount of vent holes per square inch.
For great prices without compromising on quality, give the Kaizen Carbon Filters a try. They are perfect for your indoor hydroponic garden and you can choose the perfect size for your grow space.
The Kaizen filters come in the following sizes and airflow rates: