PAR+ 275w FULL SPECTRUM LED BOARD
PAR+ Lighting systems feature all the latest tech. From Samsung horticulture leds to high-efficiency meanwell drivers and even multiple dimming options. The PAR+ 275 lighting system is designed for up to 90cm x 90cm and will effectively replace a 400w hps, allowing a reduction in running cost and heat to manage. PAR+ units are plug and play straight out of the box, waterproof and CE certified, conforming to the highest safety standards.
PAR+ horticulture products feature the latest high-efficiency Samsung LM301B and Osram LEDs, Top of the range Meanwell dimmable drivers and are waterproof and modular in design. Only the PAR+ boards offer such an extensive range of features. With a mixture of 3500k and 660nm (Deep red) LEDs. Our PAR+ horticulture boards offer a finely tuned, enhanced full-spectrum lighting solution. Fully CE certified.
PAR+ systems are completely modular in design. You can connect multiple PAR+ lights together in any way you like and create any array you can imagine, We provide extra mounting plates with every light and clear guide in the instruction manual.
|Input voltage (auto sensing)
|1.2A / 230VAC
|185mm (W) x 700mm (L) x 80mm (H) including driver
|40w – 275w (Dimmable)
|Up to 1.2m x 1.2m
- No assembly required on this product
- Built-in dimmer ( Max power = 275w Minimum power = 25w )
- 576 Samsung LM301H/b leds + 12x Osram deep red leds total
- 288 Samsung LM301H/b leds + 6x Osram deep red leds per board
- 3396K 86CRI
- High quality passive heatsink for excellent thermal performance and silent operation
- Waterproof design ( IP65)
- Modular design, all Par+ light engines connect together for easy, future upgrades
- High efficiency Meanwell XLG dimmable driver with dimming knob for easy use
- Lower heat output than the traditional HPS equivalent
- Full spectrum enhanced lighting<
- Hang at 18-24″ in veg and 14-18″ in flower. We recommend dimming the light to start with
- Passive cooling
- No fans or moving parts
- 3 year warranty
- We recommend cleaning the light after every cycle to maintain light output. Use warm water.