VitaLink Chill is a bio-stimulant that was developed to help plants not only cope, but also thrive in hot conditions when temperatures rise above 30 Celsius.
VitaLink carried out tests in the Middle East using glasshouses with soaring temperatures where Chill was proven to help reduce effects of overheating, allowing the plants to grow, develop and flower as normal and even helping to maximize yields in the less than ideal growing conditions.
VitaLink Chill can be used as a root drench and foliar feed.
- Bio-stimulant to help protect plants against heat stress
- Allows plants to thrive in high temperatures
- Tested using glasshouses in the Middle East
- Can be used as a root drench or foliar feed
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- 0.3-0.5ml per litre of water
- 5ml per litre and do not spray until run-off
You can also download the VitaLink Feed Charts and watch an informative video below.