VitaLink Plant Start
VITALINK PLANT START
VitaLink PlantStart has been specifically developed as a young plant or seedling nutrient feed. It gives plants the best possible start in life by promoting fast and healthy early growth, and also helping to increase the resistance to infection at this crucial early stage.
PlantStart’s formula features an ideal ratio of boron and calcium, two elements which have been scientifically proven to help young plants and seedlings reduce rooting times and encourage a strong and healthy root zone to develop. This gives seedlings the best start in life, allowing them to mature into healthy plants with the ability to grow and support lush fruits and flowers.
VitaLink PlantStart can be used as a drench feed as well as pre-soaking propagation cubes, such as Rockwool or Root Riots.
- Specifically developed for young plants and seedlings
- Reduces overall rooting times
- Encourages a strong and healthy root zone to develop
- Increases resistance to infections and diseases
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- During Propagation: 3-4ml per litre
- Seedlings & Young Plants: 6-8ml per litre
You can also download the VitaLink Feed Charts and watch an informative video below.